Are you an experienced Legal Secretary?
Dodds Solicitors are currently seeking two candidates as legal secretarial support in either our Family or Crime departments based at our offices in Leicester City Centre. They are a fulltime permanent 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9-5 position.
The successful candidate will join either our Family Department or Crime Department. Dodds Solicitors specialise in family services, criminal defence, conveyancing, wills and probate. For this role, you will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Providing support to the relevant Fee Earners
- Maintaining the clients matter and keeping all information up to date.
- Preparing and updating court bundles.
- Handling incoming enquiries from new and existing clients.
- Digital transcription.
- Dealing with correspondence.
- Provide a high-quality client service.
- General administrative duties.
The following skills will be required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills.
- You should have a positive outlook and work well within a team.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Experience in using DPS would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary dependent on your level of experience.
Applicants of all levels will be considered.
Please contact Sarah Mills, Practice Manager to apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com